Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Boy Friend || Girl Friend

Is it okay not to have friends?

It is absolutely OK and I’ll explain why. Definitely, I’m not a psychologist, but I can speak for my own experience as an introvert and not having any friend. Till I turned 40, I felt ashamed of not having friends, because I felt it was kind of a moral and social obligation for anyone to be considered “normal”. But then I got rid of that complex and I got convinced that I enjoyed life a lot on my own. You see, I’ve always had a very rich inner world: I love reading, going to the theater, to the movies, and above all, music is the most important part in my life, so I enjoy tremendously going to concerts two or three times a week. All these activities, I do them by myself, I don’t need anyone to share them. More than that: I don’t need to talk to anybody about what I’ve just seen.

I also play the piano and write novels, and these two activities make me feel so fulfilled that I don’t have time to hang out with friends. Also I go to the gym every day because I love to live healthy. All this might sound odd or sad to a lot of people, but believe me if I tell you that I am so happy with my current life that sometimes I can hardly believe it.


Just one more thing. What allowed me to get rid of that feeling of being ashamed for not having friends was a book by a spanish psychologist, Rafael Santandreu, whose motto was: People just need two things in order to be happy: food to eat and somewhere to sleep. Any other need is an artificial need. So I realized I didn’t need friends to be happy and therefore, I hadn’t to feel ashamed of that.


I don't know if its your question or if it has just been passed on to me by you, but I will answer you on a common ground.


The reasons can be varying when you don't have a boyfriend. There is a wide range of ideas, but i will narrow it down to broader ones:


The girls may be too nosy or too haughty to handle guys. Its like a 'touch me not ' plant for us and we keep out from this situation.

The girls may be too much involved in themselves and guys are skeptical in approaching these kind of girls as they are thought to be in 'Bitch mode' always.

The girls might have a confined group of people with whom they mingle and these kind of girls are again not approached as they are considered socially inept and guys are particular about telling their friends about their gf so, he might turn up as a loser if he dates these sort of girls.

The girl might be nerdy and nerdy girls are never approached as they are considered boring.

Another reason might be the family background of the girl. If guys mess up with the wrong girl, they are gonna pay a heavy price for it so they keep out of it.

The girl may have turned out to be too much demanding or possessive in the previous relationships. And we guys can surely cope up with the demands but our privacy is one thing that we don't even let our family members breach so how can we compromise on this term.

These are the few most common reasons that a girl stays single, now you access which category do you fall into! If you fall into none, then you are definitely the invisible type who doesn't easily get noticed. An introvert, not really like to mingle and all.


Don't worry, its not too big a thing to fuss about out of 60% young population we have nearly another 60% are still single, so you have a chance and a pretty good one. Just have patience.


Not having friends is the best thing one can have. Friendship is really just one’s constant attempt to impress people, nothing more than that.Not having a friend means your pocket is full of chocolates…


Not having a friend will yield your productivity.

Your life will not be limited to a chunk of people.

You’ll be in contact with different personalities and you’ll be having a wider area of work and interest.

Most of your time will be saved which could be invested at better place.

You’ll be your master.

Success probability is greater.

Also, your mind will be relaxed as you don’t have to waste your time thinking about them. There is nothing that you can’t do alone. Our own accompany is worth to have.


Don’t get out in search of friends, your family is the only best friend in your life.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments